Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hello and Goodbye!

Hello to everyone from Creative Machine Embroidery Magazine! I am so happy you have dropped by!  I did not even know that the latest issue on was on the stands until I started getting e-mails. I hear that there might be an upload problem with the files and will do my best to get that sorted out but once I hand the files over it's a bit out of my hands but I feel certain we will get it all worked out.  Please note that you will need a JUMBO frame to make the Twinkle Toes project. Due to it's nature the project cannot be split.

I am on my way to Utah tomorrow morning " bright and squirrely" as my dad used to say.  I will be at the loverly Handi-Quilter HQ for a a couple of days soaking in all there is to be had on the subject of HQ longarms.  I am quite excited about this and will be posting updates to my FB page so if you want pop over there and find the Fresh Thread page and join up so you can keep up with the fun!

No comments: