Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lovies for the Cause

Once again I am partnering with my husband  to raise money for The Susan Komen 5k Run for the Cure. On my Longarm Virgin blog I am quilting for the cure and over here at Fresh Thread I am offering a complete set of Lovies Embroidery files ( as seen in my header) for a donation of $10 or more to my husband's race donation page.   This offer begins on August 9th and runs through the race date Sept. 26th

Take advantage of this offer you will need to go to my husband's race page and make your donation and then drop me a line at maddie6@bellsouth.net. I will then check the race donation confirmation page for your donation and  send your files via e-mail. 


  This will be my husband's second year to run the race after rehabbing from two leg fractures and heart surgery. I could not be more proud of him and his running to support multiple different charities each year.
Thank you for helping support his mission to run in support of the women in his life!

To access the race page click


No comments: