Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Jumping out of the Hoop

I am a woman of great contradiction.. and that can be a bit confusing at times and at others the combination of my love of technology and love of handwork come together is a way that really rocks my world. 


Anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with  DMC Pearl Cotton  Honestly there should be a 12 step program for me, it's just that bad.   I own every color... and that is a LOT of Pearl cotton, but it makes me oh so happy.  I love to stitch with the stuff and use it everywhere that anyone else would just x-stitch floss. 

 Now to combine it with all my pretty machine embroidery threads is a dream come true! I have spent many a happy moment of late adding  hand stitches to a new group of embroidery designs. Adding little hand touches is a fast refreshing way to freshen up your embroidery that anyone has time for!


It's just a couple of stitches but wow... what a punch it gives any project!

I can't wait to share this with you!!!

No comments: