Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tip Tip Hurray!


It has been a while since I have offered up a tip but I hope this little gem makes up for it.

When making clothing I often cut the fabric when I have time and then sew as I have time. This works well except I often forget what I need to do and which part is what. To solve that problem I have stepped back into the past and pulled out a little used office supply,

Gummed Reinforced Circles

 These little gems are are small , get sticky when you wet them and hold tight to the fabric letting you mark details and make tiny little notes to keep you on schedule!

Try it!

1 comment:

meredithp said...

Great tip! I also use 3m micropore tape to mark the wrong side of pattern pieces, but I really like your idea. It might be even faster than the tape.