Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

A bit Sketchy


As an add-on to some garment bags that are being done for a large wedding party we wanted to add some whimsy which was in keeping with the wedding theme it's self so I came up with this little sketchy dress ( 4x4 hoop) to add to the bags along with the girls names. The bags serve as a way to keep the dresses clean until the wedding ( which will be out in a corn field) and then serve as a gift for the girls to use after that as they choose. Best part is that the design runs in less than 2 minutes and can add up to $5 per bag when done with a monogram.
In my case I am running the design in all one color( black) to contrast with the hot pink garment bags but have set this version of the file to have the option of running in two colors for a bit of fun. Please note that this was a free file but has now been migrated into the Sketchy Collection and can be purchased in that collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maddie, My 85 yr. old aunt makes hanger covers for family and friends. I monogram them for her and it makes her very happy. I am going to incorporate your design and I think it will add a lot to her gifts. Too bad we're finished with weddings in our family, but there's always Christmas and shower gifts! Thank you for sharing. I enjoy your blog and will become a follower.
Martha from SC