Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cute as a button


I am working with some fun foam this week so I wanted to post up this little button to share with you. Of course you can run the design without FF and have a nice button with a heavy satin stitch border.. but by adding the FF before the last three color steps you will end up with a very dimensional button that is, well... Cute as a button! The button is 1.5x 1.5 and just right for burp cloths and toddler wear. If you make something with it please pop over and share it at the Fresh Thread flickr group To download this file go here And .. would you do me a favor.. if you go to download it.. leave me a message?.. I like to know who is giving my designs a try!
p.s. the download file does not have the center button hole (purple) stitches... I have a super cute twist that is coming soon and on video.. keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: