Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Showing off my drawers

Did you ever guess that I am the sort that would flash her "drawers" in public?.. well I guess I am ;-) In a fit of organization I am making my way through my studio organizing it bit by bit. All the drawers are getting cleaned out and before I restock them they are each getting a nifty new drawer liner as inspiration to keep things a bit more tidy! I am using my rather mammoth collection of scrap booking paper for the job. While just a little thing.. I can't tell you how much it tickles me to open the drawers and still be surprised by the sweet or sassy print inside each one. They are all done in a different paper so it's quite fun!

What are YOU doing to make your sewing or crafting space more organized or fun to use?

No comments: