Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Catch me if you can!

 Wow... only a few days into Spring and already my calender is starting to look very full! You can catch me a Chattanooga Sewing teaching about the fine art of In-the-Hoop pojects with my new floral quilted coaster. This class will be on the 30th of April at 10 am

April 10th finds me hosting a sew-&-go field trip to the ever wonderful Sew Bee it quilt shop in Ringold GA.

Of course I can't forget the American Embroidery Conference towards the end of April and will giving away lots of collections  to those I catch wearing the official Fresh Thread embroidered pin ( post up the 1st of April) while I am there.

May has me teaching multiple classes in differnt venues.. And as  scary as it is to say for those who plan on  Handmade Holiday it's time to start sewing!  If pot holders are in your future I will teaching a class on them and using Insulbrite for all sorts of creative heat proof projects. 

Towards the end of May I will be back at Chattanooga Sewing to have even more in the hoop fun with my soon to be released  Hair clip and holder project!

Can't wait to see you!

No comments: