Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Conference swag

SWAG - The Urban dictionary says ~The chief difference between swag and regular merchandise is that its purpose is not to make a profit, but to promote the brand/label, and reward its supporters by giving them something cool and unique.  And the AEC is the perfect time me to say thanks to all my wonderful Fresh Thread friends with free collections and mogo-drastic coupons to make you swoon. 

Starting next week there will be a couple more giveaways and a nice sale while I am gone.  I will only be able to fullfiil orders 1 time per day so please be patient. ( and yes.. soon..so very soon the dowload option will be working over at my Big cartel store front)




In the mean time I am working as fast as I can to get my projects done, get packed and get the family ready to travel. As well as get meals into the house for the part of the family that is staying home!

 As I packed my little class tote I shot a pic since it just looked so bright and happy  and ready to hit the road!

No comments: