Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

*Fresh Ideas* and more Crop-a-dile goodness

A little more information and yet another way to work with your Java Wraps.. As you see .. on the left I have used a loop of elastic that is sewn in into the flap seam the same way I show you in the instructions.. and on the right is an alternative way with an eyelet with a loop of string elastic pulled through. Both easy and quick to do.
The purpose is to use the elastic loop is to wrap up your Java Wrapz so it's easy to throw in your purse or gym bag and have handy any place where you might be stopping for your daily caffeine fix Hope that helps and gives you another *Fresh Idea*
In other news I have found yet another use for my beloved Crop-a-dile Big Bite. Most of you know that I will sing the praises of this great contraption for just about all my crafting needs.. but here I am using it again with embroidery. Like most of us to own embroidery machines mine came with plastic templates that help with in-the-hoop alignment. And while good start..mine was only punched with 4 holes that you could then mark through to make points of reference. So enter the Big Bite C.A.D!.. I used it on the 3/16 setting to make multiple perfect holes so I can easily make more reference marks!


Where they were only 4 before.. now I have multiple points of reference... Truly wonderful!





No comments: