Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Packaging for Profit

Anyone who knows me knows that I am rather the nut about packaging, to me an item might has well not be put up for sale when it comes to craft shows and the like unless you have it well merchandised. I believe that presentation can make or break any sale.

The biggest problem is finding effective ways to package that don't break the bank. Here at Fresh Thread Embroidery Design I understand and hope to help you merchandise our products for optimum sale.

To that end today I bring to you a couple of easy print pillow boxes and a mini tutorial that I designed just for you! These pillow boxes can be printed and assembled with only the most simple of supplies and even the less than crafty can handle putting them together! * I do suggest printing on high-quality card stock and on your best print setting since otherwise you will just be wasting your time*
I have created boxes for the Halloween Chap flaps, the Java Wrapz and a simple to/from box for non-Fresh Thread items. I have also created a tutorial that you can print ( click here for that).
To download:
Boo-chaps pillow box - click here
Java -Wrapz Pillow box - click here
To/From Pillow box - Click here
The finished size of the box is 5x3 and will hold many small and hard to package items. I hope you enjoy this Fresh Project and let me know what you think of it!

No comments: