Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Peace, Love and Jeans

 So.. I have this pair of jeans that I have had to let down the cuffs... no I did not grow taller.. they shrunk!  ( I am the silly height between petite and average.. so sometimes I can buy petite** jeans and sometimes.. not.. or they shrink.. this time they shrank up into " high-waters")  so I have let down the cuffs and have decided to add some  great baby-cord fabric with  "hippy-flowers" on it to the cuffs.. and of course because I can't leave well enough alone, I have decided to also embellish the jeans with a whole "hippy" theme. So first step.. some designs.




For those who would like to come along on this Peace, Love and Jeans trip... please download the Peace-Flower that is Feeling Groovy and slap it on a pair of jeans that makes you feel all cool and mellow :)... as the weeks go on we will be adding more to the jeans and in the end I invite you to send me a photo of your jeans  and show them off. The best pair will win a free design collection!



** please also note that my inseam is the only petite part about me! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddie:
I know how you feel, I'm between average and tall. When I was a kid (a few short years ago!!) they didn't make talls for girls and my jean were always too short. I'm very picky about that now and hang up every pair of pants when they come out of the wash LOL This will be fun. My daughter has a pair of jeans with a tear and she just loves the hippy/peace sign thing. Thanks for the freebie.
Jenny

Betsy said...

Hi Maddie. Thanks for the free design. I laughed when I read that the person with the best jeans would win a "feel design collection". Is that as in "feeling groovey"?

Maddie Kertay- The Domestic Anarchist said...

Ugh!... I fixed the typo :) I really should not work so late at night! :)

Maddie