Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stitch Recipe Cards - Free Printable



I have been having a wonderful time playing with my new Bernina 830.  Now that she is all fixed up she has been sewing like a dream!  Lots (1000's) of stitch combinations to play around with but not near enough room in my head to remember them all!

 I had to come up with a way to remember all the " ingredents" in each stitch-combi so " recipe cards" seemed like the perfect way to keep all that information easily at hand. Now I can just pull what  I need and take it to the machine  for easy reference when working on a project.

I thought you might like this idea so am sharing the cards I created with you!   These print 4 to a sheet, so it's easy to cut them apart and you are ready to go!  The file is a PDF and I highly suggest printing on  your best print setting and using quality card stock for the job.

1 comment:

Edith said...

Hi Maddie; what a great idea. Thanks for sharing.
Edith from Switzerland