Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Totally Unexpected

Well my dears, sorry to have dropped off the planet like that!  Seems that finding time in one's schedule to pass two kindey stones becomes harder and harder to find until one day no matter how you try to put it off it just happens!  OUCH! ( and yes, just like childbirth, they are not lying and you can take it from me.. I have had 6 children, 4 of them with no drugs.. yep..hurts just like childbirth)


As of tonight I have filled all the orders for the  Conversation heart banners and am totally excited to see what you do with them. So far I hear that one is going to be used to surprise a husband at work and another is going to be used as part of the decor for a Kidgergarden V-day party. A couple of you plan to use them as package dangles and others of you are just compulsive Fresh Thread Shoppers ( you know who you are and you know I love you!)

Here in Chattanooga we have gotten and honest to goodness snow that has slammed the city to a stop so I have lots of time this weekend to work on a new idea... or clean house
....hmmmmmmmmm. Let's think on that shall we?

Much love to all,  The Girl with the stone-less kidneys!

No comments: