Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

We have a Winner!


It's Thursday morning and I promised a winner.  Using the Random number generator  we now know that our winner is #4  So Linda Palmer you are the winner of the Cath Kidston Kitchen notes! This kitchen note set could not be cuter.. it makes such a cheery way to stay organized... and who does not need help with that this time of year!  Thanks to everyone who took the time to play and keep your eyes peeled... next time we have a packed of funky sewing notions that needs a new home! :) 

Linda, please drop me a note at maddie6@bellsouth.net so I can get your address and get your package in the mail to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maddie,

What a surpise to see that I have won the Cath Kidston Ktichen notes. Thank you so much.

Linda Palmer

Anonymous said...

Hi Maddie,

Just want to let you know that I received my pacakge today. Thank you very much.

Linda Palmer